About the Executive MBA Leadership Program
The NAU Roueche Graduate Center’s Executive MBA (EMBA) in global business leadership is designed for experienced administrators, managers, and executives who are aspiring to excel in their career to a higher level leadership role within their department or an organization.
Collaborate and learn with other executives and world class faculty to tackle the multitude of complex issues impacting the business community, both locally and globally, to better equip you with the competencies and skills to hit the ground leading.
Discover the RGC Difference:
- Learn in an innovative and contemporary blended Executive MBA Leadership Programin a cohort of other fellow aspiring leaders from diverse industries, functions, cultures and perspectives to solve real world business challenges.
- Study in your own backyard– we bring the Executive MBA Leadership Program to you to maximize your time and location.
- Take what you learn today and apply it tomorrow. Learned skills and competencies are real world, real time, and ready for you to apply the next day.
- Networking and collaborating with other high caliber leaders builds a framework for success and lifelong professional network.
- Earn your Executive MBA in as few as 18 months.
Invest in your future today with an affordable EXECUTIVE MBA leadership program.
Deadline for application submissions is March 15, 2017 for April 10, 2017 class start date. Click here to apply online.
Click here to see if you may be eligible for an RGC scholarship to assist with tuition